Re: Pick Up help for seniors

I'm sorry, that was probably snarky. I'm very frightened by this. And I have to take Uber or the bus over to UHC for a blood draw this week. My doctor will not refill my blood pressure meds if I don't.

Diane Kirksey
Compassionate Communication of Lafayette, LA


On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 01:25:45 PM CDT, Diane Kirksey <diane.kirksey1@yahoo.com> wrote:


I thought of the ride thing, about distancing - because I have some common sense. But I don't know which part of the car the last person sat in. LOL!

Diane Kirksey
Compassionate Communication of Lafayette, LA


On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 12:27:29 PM CDT, LindaSchaller <golunge@yahoo.com> wrote:


Per UUF conversation on ZOOM Sunday.

Re grocery pickup.    Giles Automotive is offering to run errands , such as grocery shopping, for free, and offering rides for people. Call them at 337-210-9015.

Re sharing rides.    Those considered at high risk for the Corona virus would perhaps be taking a chance traveling  with someone other than members of their own household.  If we do so the one passenger should sit as far away from the driver as possible and both should be masked.   This is not official advice; I was told this is common sense , and , I personally should not do it.??

Anyway, the idea of walking in a park together on Earth Day, or any day, is very compelling.  Please let me know if we can come up with a plan.

Together in a circle of love, Linda


Linda

Comments